2) He Starts Comparing You to Other Girls
A guy should never say something to a girl that makes her feel less beautiful, less talented, or less of a woman than someone else. The slightest hints of comparisons made between you and any other girl should be a warning sign.
Comparing your behavior, looks, or any other aspect of personality with another woman suggests a deep-rooted resentment driving a sense of frustration. Here are some examples of how a guy’s cruel words may mean that he is falling out of love with his girl:
- Why can’t you dress like her?
- She carries such a lot of confidence when she speaks, why can’t you do the same?
- Maybe you should learn a thing or two about style from her.
- You are such a jealous girlfriend, why can’t you be like my best friend’s girl? She is always relaxed and calm.
If your guy does this once, let him know that you will not tolerate being compared to another girl. Ask him how he would feel if you compared him with another guy. And if he still continues to do so, it may be a sign that he doesn’t love you the same way he used to.